Sienna Glass’ incredible hand-blown Aromatherapy diffusers
With an increasing desire for holistic methods of therapy and healing – a century old method of vaporizing essential oils has returned in the form of Aroma atomiser diffusers. Known as one of the most enjoyable applications of essentials oils, vaporization of the oils provides both fragrance, and both healing and therapeutic benefits.
Simply add your essential oils, the most common being tea tree oil, rosemary oil, peppermint and hundreds more beneficial oils. Our atomisers are made of hand-blown glass which provides a natural and clean addition to your homes décor, allowing for all the benefits all whilst acting as a homely decoration. Our plug-in atomiser pumps out plumes of water vapour, enlightened with fragrance and natural substances. Only needing to be refilled intermittently with water and your essential oil of choice.
We have provided a range of beautiful hand-made atomiser aroma diffusers and have provided three sleek colours, silver, white and gold – guaranteed to match your style and décor of your home. Each individual diffuser has a mouth blown top, making each and every one unique. Our diffusers are plug-in and therefore requires no candles, which means no heat and no potential hazard – our diffusers are safe and even have a built-in timer to ensure the diffuser turns itself off after a set time period. All our atomiser aroma diffusers come with build in LED mood lighting, providing both a colourful ambiance and an essential night-light.
Known to have both physical and phycological benefits, humans have been using aromatherapy for thousands of years. Used in the ancient civilizations of both Egypt and China – plant components have been incorporated in holistic healing methods for centuries.
With scientific results and guaranteed improvements to your health and lifestyle, aromatherapy has an array of benefits, including:
- Management of pain
- Reducing anxiety and stress levels
- Improvement of sleep quality
- Treatment for migraines and headaches
- Improves immunity
- Fights bacteria, viruses or fungus
Each essential oil varies in its holistic properties, tea tree oil is known for its antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties, whereas rosemary oil is known to boost memory, reduce mood swings and improve psychological problems. Check out our list of our recommended essential oils that work best with our atomiser:
- Chamomile essential oil – works best for sleepless nights, it’s a natural sedative which can reduce anxiety and an overactive mind.
- Peppermint essential oil – rich in menthol, this oil works wonders for pain relief, a popular homeopathic remedy for headaches and migraines.
- Lemon oil – popular remedy to deodorize your home and remove potential pathogens from living spaces.
- Lemongrass essential oil – excellent to diffuse on its own, provides a fresh cent and natural insect-repelling properties, known to induce happiness!
- Eucalyptus oil – with a refreshing aroma, this oil is mainly used for anti-inflammatory properties and many other medical benefits such as sore muscles, asthma and many others.
With thousands of more essential oils to explore, a diffuser is essential for any home to provide holistic methods of therapy, explore our range of recently stocked atomisers here. Guaranteed to sell well with an increasing market of holistic healing methods.