Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to V.A.T.
- Our minimum order is £100.00 Exc VAT U.K. Mainland.
- Free carriage on orders over £300 exc vat delivered to one UK address.
- Additional postage charges may apply to the Channel Islands, Scottish highlands, islands, Wales and Ireland (even on promotional rates). Please contact us for a full quote.
- All Claims for damages must be reported to us in writing within 72 hours of receipt to comply with our carriers terms for compensation. Failing this no claim can be entertained.
- In case of non delivery of goods this must be reported to us in writing within 7 days of the date of our invoice. Failure to notify us within this period will prevent us from claiming compensation from the carriers. When submitting claims please inform us of the number of cartons received.
- No goods may be returned without prior consent in writing.
- No cancellation of an order by a customer is accepted by the company unless we receive notification in writing within 7 days of the date of the signed order.
- Failure to make punctual payment shall entitle us at our option and without prejudice to our rights to damages and to suspend any outstanding deliveries or to cancel the contract.
- We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
- THE TITLE IN THE GOODS SHALL ONLY PASS TO THE CUSTOMER WHEN PAYMENT IN FULL HAS BEEN MADE UNDER THE CONTRACT AND THE CUSTOMER SHALL PERMIT THE SERVANTS OR AGENTS OF THE COMPANY TO ENTER ONTO THE PREMISES OF THE CUSTOMER AND TO REPOSESS THE GOODS AT ANY TIME THERETO.
- Customer information will be stored by the Company and credit information may be shared with other bodies for monitoring and administration purposes.